The RHB Global Allocation Fund is categorized as a Feeder Fun under the Growth Fund type. Launched on 27 March 2006, the fund was officially launched by Maybank on 23 January 2014 and the Financial Year End is on 31 August. The solitary Fund Manager is RHB Asset Management Sdn Bhd and The Trustee is HSBC (Malaysia) Trustee Sdn Bhd.
This fund is aimed to maximize total return expressed in Ringgit Malaysia by investing globally in equity, debt and short term securities, of both corporate and governmental issuers with no prescribed limits.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is RM 0.50 per unit
- The fund is suitable for investors who:
- A well-diversified investment across global markets
- A flexible and dynamic asset allocation
- To invest in an established and proven foreign fund managed by a renowned international fund manager
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- At least 95% of NAV in Class A non-distributing shares of the BlackRock Global Allocation Fund
- Liquid Assets: 2% - 5% of NAV
- Distribution Policy of this fund is not anticipating to pay any distributions. Should the distribution occur will be subject to availability of income, paid once a year.
- The Composite Benchmark comprising:
- 36% S&P 500 Composite (RM)
- 24% FTSE World (ex-US) (RM)
- 24% 5 Year US Treasury Note (RM)
- 16% Citigroup Non-USD World Government Bond Index (RM)
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 3.63% of the NAV per unit
- Transfer fee is RM 5.00 per transfer
- There is no Repurchase Charge per Unit
- Switching Fee is RM 25 per switch or the difference of entry charge between funds.
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 100 unit
- Annual Management Fee is 1.80% per annum of the NAV of the Fund
- Trustee Fee is 0.07% per annum of the NAV of the Fund
- Minimum Initial Investment is MYR 1,000 and Minimum Additional Investment is RM 100
- Unit Holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment.
Download Fund Factsheet
Download Prospectus / Info Memorandum
Download Product Highlights Sheet (PHS)