The Maybank Constant Income Fund 1 is categorized as a close-ended Bond under the Income Fund type. It was launched on 5 February 2014 and the Financial Year End is on 31 July. The solitary Fund Manager is Maybank Asset Management Sdn Bhd and The Trustee is TMF Trustees Malaysia Berhad. This fund is aimed to provide unit holders with semi-annual income through investment in a portfolio of bonds. It offers a period of not more than 45 calendar days from the date of the Prospectus or until all units are fully subscribed, whichever comes earlier. The commencement of this fund is on seventh (7th) business day, immediately following the end of offer period.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is RM 1.00 per unit
- The fund is suitable for investors who:
- With a moderate risk appetite
- Who have an investment horizon of 3 years
- Who seek regular income distribution from participation in a portfolio of bonds.
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- Minimum 80% of the fund's NAV will be invested in foreign and/or RM denominated bonds
- The remaining balance of the Fund's NAV will be invested in money market instruments and/or placement in deposits
- The fund will declare income distribution semi-annually, subject to the availability of income, during the tenure of the fund
- The Composite Benchmark comprise of 3 year Maybank Berhad fixed deposit rate
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 3.00% of the NAV per unit
- Transfer fee is RM 10.00 per transfer
- There will be a Redemption Charges, as follow:
- Up to the first anniversary will be charged 3.50% on the redemption amount.
- The next business day following the first anniversary up to the second anniversary will be charged 2.50% on the redemption amount.
- The next business day following the second anniversary up to the third anniversary will be charged 1.50%
- No redemption charge will be imposed on the maturity date
- Switching Fee is not applicable as switching is not allowed for this fund.
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 1,000 unit
- There will be no Annual Management imposed
- Trustee Fee is 0.06% per annum of the NAV of the Fund
- Minimum Initial Investment is MYR 1,000 and Minimum Additional Investment is RM 1,000. Any additional investments can only be made during the Offer Period.
- The Minimum Redemption and Minimum Holdings is 1,000 units
- Proceeds of early repayment will be paid to Unit Holders within 10 calendar days of the Manager's receipt of a redemption request
- The cooling off period is within six (6) business days of making the investment.
Download Fund Factsheet