Approved Fund Size
150 million units
Financial Year End
25 March 2013
Hwang Investment Management Berhad
TMF Trustees Malaysia Berhad
Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period
MYR 1.00 per unit
The fund is suitable for investors seeking:
- Regular income distribution
- Have up to three years investment horizon
- Have a moderate risk tolerance
- Minimum 80% of the fund's NAV will be invested multiple foreign and/or local bonds
- Maximum 20% of the fund's NAV in money market instruments
Subject to availability of income; distribution is on annual basis.
3-years Malayan Banking Berhad fixed deposit rate as at Investment Date.
Sales Charge per Unit
Up to 3.00% of the NAV per unit
RM 5 per transfer.
Repurchase Charge per Unit
- 3.0% of NAV per unit from the Investment Date up to the first (1st) anniversary of the Investment Date
- 2.0% of NAV per unit from the Business Day immediately following the first (1st) anniversary up to the second (2nd) anniversary of the Investment Date
- 1.0% of NAV per unit from the Business day immediately following the second (2nd) anniversary up to the Business Day immediately prior to the third (3rd) anniversary of the Investment Date.
Up to 1.0% of the NAV per unit
(Switching into this fund is prohibited)
Minimum Balance of Investment
Annual Management Fee
0.04% per annum of the NAV of the Fund
Minimum Initial Investment
Min Additional Investment
(Any additional investments can only be made during the Offer Period)
Redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
Unit Holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about Hwang Fixed Maturity Income Fund VI