AMB Dana Aqeel (Capital Protected) - Series 2 is categorized as a close-ended under the Capital Protected fund type. It is Denominated in MYR (MYR Class) also Denominated in SGD (SGD Class). It was launched on 6 March 2014 (IOP from 6 March to 18 April 2014) and the Financial Year End is on 31 July. The Fund Manager is Amanah Mutual Berhad and The Trustee is AmanahRaya Trustees Berhad. This fund is aims to protect the capital of the fund at maturity date whilst seeking potential returns over the tenure of the fund.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is MYR Class - RM 0.50 per unit and SGD Class - SGD 0.50 per unit.
- The fund is suitable for investors who are seeking:
- A fund which protects the investors' capital at maturity;
- Investment that are in accordance with Shariah Principles;
- An investment horizon of 3 years; and
- Exposure to SGD currency movements whilst still being invested in MYR-denominated assets (applicable to SGD class only).
- Asset Allocation:
- Min 85% to max 98% in Sukuk and Shariah-compliant money market instruments.
- Min 0% to max 13% in Shariah-compliant equities.
- Min 2% in Cash and/or Shariah-compliant deposits.
- There shall be no income distribution during the tenure of the Fund. Return to unit holders (if any), will be in the form of capital appreciation at maturity date.
- Benchmark; Maybank 12-month General Investment Account (GIA) Tier 1 Rate.
- The Sales Charge per Unit is up to 2.00% of the NAV per unit
- Transfer Fee ; MYR Class - RM 25 and SGD Class - SGD 25
- Redemption Charge:
- Redeem within 1st year from the commencement date - 2.5% of NAV per unit
- Redeem within 2nd year from the commencement date - 2.0% of NAV per unit
- Redeem within 3rd year from the commencement date - 1.5% of NAV per unit
- Redeem at maturity date - Nil
- Switching Fee is not applicable (Switching is not allowed)
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 1,000 unit
- The Annual Management Fee is 1.00% per annum of the NAV
- Trustee Fee is 0.07% per annum of the NAV
- Minimum Initial Investment for Individual MYR Class is MYR RM1,000/Corporate is MYR RM50,000 and SGD Class Individual is SGD1,000/Corporate is SGD50,000.
- Minimum Additional Investment for Individual MYR Class is MYR RM100/Corporate is MYR RM5, 000 and SGD Class Individual is SGD100/Corporate is SGD5, 000 (Any additional investments can only be made during the Offer Period)
- There is no minimum redemption amount/units and the minimum holding is 1,000 units.
- Proceeds at early repayment will be paid to Unit Holders within 10 calendar days of the Manager's receipt of a redemption request
- The cooling off period is within six (6) business days of making the investment.
Kindly refer to our nearest branch for more details on AMB Dana Aqeel (Capital Protected) - Series 2.
Download Fund Factsheets