We regret to inform that the Shell easiGO American Express® Prepaid Card is not available for sale except for maintenance of existing Shell easiGO American Express® Prepaid Card accounts.
- Enjoy fast and convenient payments at outdoor payment terminals at Shell stations
- Enjoy the convenience with no income document requirements
- Benefit from no monthly interest rate or late charges
- Use the Card at American Express merchants and enjoy American Express Selects® privileges at selected merchants worldwide
Added Value Propositions
- 1 x TREATS Points for every RM3 spent using the Shell easiGO Prepaid Card
- Redeem your TREATS Points via www.maybankard.net.my
- Validity of Treats Points: 3 years
Exclusive discount from Shell
- Enjoy up to 10% discount on Shell lubricant products at Shell Select stations
Permanent Disablement (PD) Insurance Benefit
- Enjoy complimentary 12 months of permanent disablement insurance benefit with maximum sum insured of RM15 000 underwritten by Etiqa Insurance Berhad
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the Certificate of Insurance
Who Can Apply?
- Applicants must be 18 years and above with a valid address in Malaysia
Important Notice applicable to the Affected Nationals
With immediate effect, the Bank will stop accepting any request for Prepaid Card registration or card activation form:
- nationals; and/or
- entities owned by; and/or
- entities having connections,
with the nationals of the following countries:
- North Korea
- Region Crimea of Ukraine
- MyKad (NRIC) / Police or Armed Forces ID Card
- Passport (i.e. for non-residents / foreigners
Fees and Charges
|Description||Shell easiGO American Express Prepaid Card|
|Top up fee||Nil|
|Annual fee ||RM6 ( RM0.50 will be charged to the card on a monthly basis)|
|Domestic ATM withdrawal fee||Zero fee through Maybank ATMs |
|Sales draft retrieval fee ||RM15 per copy sales draft|
|Hardcopy statement request fee ||• RM2 per statement|
• RM5 for statement exceeding six months
*e-statement is free of charge
The Malaysian Goods & Services Tax (GST) will be imposed on all fees/charges charged by the Bank to our cardmembers where applicable effective 1 April 2015 at the current prevailing rate.
How To Apply, Register And Activate?
- Purchase Shell easiGO Prepaid Card starter pack at RM15 each at participating Shell stations nationwide
- Complete the application form enclosed in the starter pack and submit it along with a photocopy of your NRIC or passport, to Maybank via:
- Fax: 03-2070 6868
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Maybank Card Centre, 7th floor, Menara Maybank, 100 Jalan Tun Perak, 50050 Kuala Lumpur
- An SMS will be sent to your registered mobile phone when your card is activated and ready for use. You can obtain your PIN for cash withdrawal from selected Maybank branches 24 hours after you received the card activation SMS.
How do I know my Shell easiGO Prepaid Card is activated?
You will get an SMS alert on your mobile phone that your Card is activated and ready for use. You can get your PIN for cash withdrawal 24 hours after you receive the card activation alert.
How to Reload
Click here for a full list of reload channels ( Maybank ATM/ Maybank CDM/Maybank2u)
How to Check Your Shell easiGO Prepaid Card Balance
- Check your card balance via Short Messaging System (SMS) Alert. Type PCBAL (space) first 6 digit of card number<#>last 4 digit of card number<#>customer ID. Send to 66628.
Example: Type PCBAL<space>375987#1001#801231009876 and send to 66628
Take note that your Customer ID is the registered NRIC or passport number you submitted during the prepaid card application. Prevailing SMS charges from telcos are applicable for balance inquiries by SMS.
- Shell stations: Present your Shell easiGO Prepaid Card at the counter of any Shell station nationwide to find out your prepaid card balance.
- Online banking: Log in to www.maybank.com.my and click on your prepaid card number to check your balance.
- Maybank ATM / CDM: Insert the Card and key in your Personal Identification Number (PIN). At the main menu, select Prepaid Card to obtain the Card balance
Cash Withdrawal via Maybank ATMs
- Easy access to more than 1,000 Maybank ATMs nationwide
- Minimum withdrawal of RM10 and maximum RM1,000 per transaction
- Get the PIN for Shell easiGO Prepaid Card from any Maybank branches nationwide. You may be required to complete a form and supply supporting document i.e. NRIC or passport and your Shell easiGO Prepaid Card for identity verification.
- You will be issued a temporary PIN and please change the PIN at the maybank ATM within the same day
- Click here for cash withdrawal steps using Maybank Prepaid Cards
Click here for Shell easiGO Prepaid Card Terms and Conditions
Click here for Shell easiGO Prepaid Card Product Disclosure Sheet (PDS)
Click here for Shell easiGO Prepaid Card FAQs
Online and e-commerce purchases are disabled for new Maybank Debit and Prepaid Cards
Read about blocking of online non-authenticated card not present (CNP) & overseas transactions.
Click here for information about unsecured online transactions
Click here for information about overseas transactions