Golden Savvy Account-i is classified under Daily Fund-i individual. To understand more about this product, kindly refer to Product Disclosure Sheet Daily Fund-i for Individual
- Indicative Profit Rate
Potentially earn higher returns. Profit gained from the investment will be shared between both parties (Customer & Bank) accordingly based on agreed profit sharing ratio (PSR). The profit will be paid on monthly basis and it is NOT subject to balance band or number of withdrawal.
- FREE Service Charges for Foreign Telegraphic Transfer (FTT)
Service charges for over-the-counter transactions not exceeding RM5,000 will be waived.
- Maybank2u.com Access
Access your account via Maybank2u.com for convenient checking of your account balance and to enjoy exciting online features.
- ATM Access
Enjoy access to 2,800 ATMs nationwide, as well as the worldwide PLUS network for payment and banking convenience.
- Maybankard Visa Debit
It's as good as cash! A fast and easy way to pay, eliminating the risks and need to carry around cash and cheques. Pay bills, transfer money or make purchases wherever VISA is accepted. No annual fees, monthly interest rates or late charges.
Who can apply
- Individuals age 50 years and above
- Joint account - (up to maximum of 3 secondary from any age group)
- External/ Non resident individual
Indicative Profit rates (%)
Indicative Profit Rate (% p.a.)
Profit Sharing Ratio
|* Effective from 16 April 2017 to 15 May 2017|
For Personal/Joint accounts
- Original Identity Card (IC) for Malaysians and Passports for foreigners
- Other documentary evidence required by the authorities according to the purpose of your visit /stay in Malaysia.
Please choose a branch located near your home or place of work.
- Replacement of ATM/bankcard: RM12
- Replacement of lost savings passbook : RM15 (inclusive of stamp duty)
- Replacement of savings passbook due to poor handling : RM10
- Early closure of account within 3 months of account opening: RM20
- Cash withdrawals at ATM facilities owned by other banks (MEPS charges): RM1
View all banking fees
Click here to view Investment Account Fund Performance Report (Q1 2016)
Click here to view Investment Account Fund Performance Report (Q2 2016)
Click here to view Investment Account Fund Performance Report (Q3 2016)
Click here to view Investment Account Fund Performance Report (Q4 2016)