Initial Public Offering (IPO) Pink Form Financing is a tailored short term credit facility offered to the company's eligible employees to subscribe for new shares listed on Bursa Malaysia.
MITI Financing is a short term facility offered to eligible individuals/companies for the purpose of subscribing the shares allocated to them by the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI).
- 3-12 months
Who can apply
- IPO Pink Form Financing - Eligible company's employee between 21 to 65 years of age
- MITI Financing - Eligible individuals/companies who are entitled for the shares.
1. Pink Form Financing
- Evidence of Offer for shares/Letter of Allocation signed by company's HR Dept.
- 2 Copies of I/C or Passport
- Latest Salary Slip / Latest EPF Statement / Form B / Form EA
- Pink Form
2. MITI Financing
- MITI's Original Offer Letter
- 2 Copies each of Directors' I/C or Passport
- Company's Bank Account Statement: Latest 6 months / Latest 2 years audited accounts
- Latest Form B / BE
- Board Resolution
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Form 9, Form 24, Form 44, Form 49 & Companies Act 1965
- #All documents are to be certified true copy by Company Secretary or Director
How to apply
- Kindly contact the nearest Equity Investment Centre, or call Maybank Investment Bank KL at (+603) 2297 8888 or Ipoh at (+605) 245 3400.
- Terms & Conditions apply
Important Note: The precise terms and conditions of these financing packages will differ from counter to counter.
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,