From 19 January 2010, you can access Maybank2u.com on your mobile phone anytime, anywhere!
Our M2U screens have now been optimised to fit within the screen of your mobile phone. Just login to M2U from your mobile device using your existing M2U username and password, just like you would on your computer!
Steps to log on
- Launch your Mobile Browser
- Key in the URL - http://mobile.maybank2u.com.my
- Click Login
- Enter your existing Maybank2u.com Username and Password.
- You are now logged in to perform your banking transactions!
Current services offered at Maybank2u.com on your Mobile
- Account Summary
- Balance Inquiry (Savings, Current, Credit/Debit Card)
- M2U History, Recent Transaction, Today's Transactions, Transaction History (Deposit, Credit/Debit Card)
- Funds Transfer
- To Own Accounts
- To Registered 3rd Party Accounts
- To Registered Interbank GIRO
- Registered Bill Payment
- Card Payment (Own)
- Card Payment (Registered 3rd Party Accounts)
- View Rates
- View Forex & Deposit Rates
Maybank2u.com on your Mobile will be available for a period of 3 months. Try it now and tell us what you think! This will help us improve the service to better suit your needs in the future. Email us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that when you access Internet from your mobile, you will be charged data charges by your Telco. If you have not subscribed to a data plan, the charges can be expensive. We advise that you contact your Telco to subscribe to a data plan. There are many types of data plans offered by Telcos & the charges vary depending on the plan you choose. The charges will depend on the amount of data (bytes) requested and sent from and to your mobile phone. Please contact your Telco for further enquiries on data activation & the different types of data plans.
Don't be a victim of email or SMS fraud! Reach our internet banking fraud hotline at +603-5891 4744