- Account Summary: Account Details, Today's Transaction, Transaction History (last 60 days) and M2U History ( Last 30 days)
- Cheque Services: Cheque status, stop cheque, request for cheque book
- Fund transfer: Own Account, Favourite 3rd Party, Favourite Interbank GIRO, Favourite FTT, enquire & cancel future transfer
- Registered Bill Payment: Pay Over 500 bills and make future payments, enquire & cancel future payment.
- Bills & Statement: CASA, Advices & Notices, Bills (TNB, Telekom, DiGi)
- Utilities: Change M2U Biz password
- Mobile banking (M2U mobile): Account Summary, Registered Bill Payment, Favourite Fund Transfer, View Forex & Deposit rates.
- Online viewing of Foreign Currency Account (FCA) and Master Foreign Currency Account (MFCA).
How to apply
For partnership, professional practices and private limited companies with business account with Maybank, follow the steps below:
- Visit the home branch of your business account. All of the company partners/directors must be present during the 1st time of application.
- Documents required
i. Fill up the electronic banking services application form at the counter.
ii. Small Businesses need to fill in the Mandate Letter (PDF) whereas SMEs need to fill in the Circular Resolution (PDF) and the 3rd Party Funds Transfer/Interbank GIRO/Bill payment registration form for Private Limited Company. Companies need to fill in the Board Resolution template available here.
- Select your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to be used for the Internet Banking facility
- The teller will provide you the Internet Banking Access Number
- Visit Maybank2u.com and Click "First Time Login"
- For partnership and professional practices customers, your company must appoint only one Maybank2u.com user to manage the company's Internet Banking account.
- For private limited companies, your company can appoint up to 3 Maybank2u.com users to manage the company's Internet Banking account.
Board Resolution templateDownload Board Resolution template here for any account opening and/or subscription of online banking services.
Manage your corporate cash online.For enterprise customers, Maybank2e.net provides a comprehensive suite of e-biz banking solutions to give your company the edge >
Don't be a victim of email or SMS fraud! Reach our internet banking fraud hotline at +603-5891 4744