Versi Bahasa Malaysia.
- Individuals who are between the ages of 18 and 65 years old
- Min loan amount : RM10,000
- Max loan amount : Up to RM200,000 per borrower, at any one time including the balance outstanding of the existing ASB loans (if any), or up to the maximum investment amount allowed by ASNB, whichever lower
Margin of Advance
For loan amount up to RM200,000
- Up to 100% of nominal value of ASB units
- Up to 105%, inclusive of the GASBRTA
- Up to 25 years or
- Up to age 65, whichever is earlier
- Loan below 30,000
BR + 2.30% (for 1st 3 years)
BR + 2.35% (thereafter)
- Loan RM30,000 & above
BR + 2.00% (throughout loan tenure)
- Single installment only
Mode of Installment Payment
- Variable Standing Instruction (VSI)
ASB Income Distribution & Bonus Earned
- Automatically credited into the respective ASB unit holder's account
- ASB financial year ends December 31
- Application form
- Photocopy of Identity Card
- Photocopy of latest 3 months pay slip/other proof of income e.g : Bank account statement
- Photocopy of ASB Passbook (for existing ASB unitholder customers)
Click here for Product Disclosure Sheet.
Click here to download Application Form.
For further details, visit your nearest branch today!
* Please call during office hours (Mon to Thurs: 9.00am - 5.45pm, Fri: 9.00am - 4.45pm). Terms & Conditions apply.
Click here to view ASNB Master Prospectus
Click here to view First Supplementary Prospectus dated 1 March 2016
The Master Prospectus of the unit trust funds of ASNB dated 30 June 2015, has been registered with the Securities Commission Malaysia, and are available at any office of ASNB and its agents. Units will be issued upon receipt of the registration form referred to in and accompanying the prospectus. Before investing, please read and understand the content of the prospectus. Total return on the investments may go down as well as up. Investments in the funds are exposed to fund management risk, inflation risk and purchasing power risk. Past performances of the unit trust funds of ASNB are not guarantees of future performances. Before investing, kindly consider the fees and charges involved.
Investors who wish to know the key features of a specific unit trust fund of ASNB may request the Product Highlights Sheet issued by ASNB at any office of ASNB and its agents.