Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M)
Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) is a ‘top up' based scheme for the funds or scholarships that are readily in the market that will benefit Malaysian students. This scheme is designed as an additional financial aid for students that are qualified to pursue their studies for Bachelors' Degree and Master's Degree in high quality universities locally. This scheme was launched by YAB Dato' Sri Najib Tun Haji Abdul Razak on 6 February 2013.
Maybank in collaboration with Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) and Yayasan Peneraju Pendidikan Bumiputera (YPPB) is offering the SPP1M education financing package.
Click here for SPP1M features.
- Open to all Malaysians.
- Minimum SPM/STPM/Foundation/Matriculation/First Degree OR whichever is applicable.
- Selected courses aligned with national demand.
- Secured placement in approved higher education institutions*.
Click here for list of approved IPTA/IPTS.
How to Apply
- Download the SPP1M Application Form & SPP1M Checklist.
- Send your application form with certified true copies of supporting documents (as per SPP1M checklist) to your nearest Maybank branches.
- Applicants will be notified by the Bank within 2.5 months from the date application received.
Want to know more about SPP1M?
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,