- Individuals who are between the ages of 18 and 60 years old
- Min loan amount : RM10,000
- Max loan amount : Up to RM400,000 per borrower, at any one time including the balance outstanding of the existing ASB loans (if any), or up to the maximum investment amount allowed by ASNB, whichever lower
Margin of Advance
For loan amount up to RM200,000
- Up to 100% of nominal value of ASB units
- Up to 105%, inclusive of the GASBRTT
For loan amount above RM200,000, at any one time
- Up to 95% of nominal value of ASB units
- Up to 100%, inclusive of the GASBRTT
- Up to 25 years OR
- Up to age 60, whichever is earlier
Selling Price Rate/Ceiling Rate fixed at
- BFR + 4.0% or 10%, whichever is higher
* Competitive effective profit rates as per ASB Loan Conventional interest rates, provided it should not exceed the fixed selling price rate
- Loan below 30,000
BFR - 0.85% (1st 3 years)
BFR - 0.80% (thereafter)
- Loan RM30,000 & above
BFR - 1.15% (throughout loan tenure)
- Single installment only
Mode of Installment Payment
- Variable Standing Instruction (VSI)
ASB Income Distribution & Bonus Earned
- Automatically credited into the respective ASB unit holder's account
- ASB financial year ends December 31
- Application form
- Photocopy of Identity Card
- Photocopy of latest 3 months pay slip/other proof of income e.g : Bank account statement
- Photocopy of ASB Passbook (for existing ASB unitholder customers)
Click here to view Product Disclosure Sheet.
Click here to download Application Form.
For further details, visit your nearest branch today!
* Please call during office hours (Mon to Thurs: 9.00am - 5.45pm, Fri: 9.00am - 4.45pm). Terms & Conditions apply.
The Master Prospectus of the unit trust funds of ASNB dated 30 June 2012, the First Supplementary Master Prospectus dated 25 September 2012, and the Second Supplementary Master Prospectus dated 4 February 2013, have been registered with the Securities Commission Malaysia and are available at any office of ASNB and its agents. Units will be issued upon receipt of the registration form as enclosed in the prospectuses. Before investing, please read and understand the content of the prospectuses. Total return on the investments may go down as well as up. Investments in the funds are exposed to fund management risk, inflation risk and purchasing power risk. Past performances of the unit trust funds of ASNB are not guarantees of future performances. Before investing, kindly consider the fees and charges involved.