- Individuals who are between the ages of 18 and 65 years old
- Min financing amount : RM10,000
- Max financing amount : Up to RM200,000 per Customer, at any one time including the balance outstanding of the existing ASB Financing (if any), or up to the maximum investment amount allowed by ASNB, whichever lower
Margin of Financing
- Up to 105% (if inclusive of Personal Reducing Term Takaful (PRTT) and Will Fee (if any) inclusive of Goods and Service Tax)
- Up to 25 years OR
- Up to age 65, whichever is earlier
Selling Price Rate/Ceiling Rate fixed at
- IBR + 7.65% or 10%, whichever is higher
* Competitive effective profit rates as per ASB Loan Conventional interest rates, provided it should not exceed the fixed selling price rate
- Financing below RM30,000
IBR + 2.50% (for 1st 3 years)
IBR + 2.55% (thereafter)
- Financing RM30,000 & above
IBR + 2.20%
View the monthly instalment payment schedule
- Single installment only
Mode of Installment Payment
- Variable Standing Instruction (VSI)
ASB Income Distribution & Bonus Earned
- Automatically credited into the respective ASB unit holder's account
- ASB financial year ends December 31
- Application form
- Photocopy of Identity Card
- Photocopy of latest 3 months pay slip/other proof of income e.g : Bank account statement
Click here to view Product Disclosure Sheet.
For further details, visit your nearest branch today!
*Please call during office hours (Mon to Thurs: 9.00am - 5.45pm, Fri: 9.00am - 4.45pm). Terms & Conditions apply.
Click here to view ASNB Master Prospectus
Click here to view ASNB First Supplementary Master Prospectus
The Master Prospectus of funds of ASNB dated 30 June 2016 and First Supplementary Master Prospectus dated 15 November 2016 ("Prospectus"), have been registered with the Securities Commission Malaysia. Before investing, investors are advised to read and understand the content of the Prospectus together with the Product Highlights Sheets which are available at any ASNB branches and agents. Units will be issued upon receipt of the registration form referred to and accompanying the Prospectus. Before investing, kindly consider the fees and charges involved. Unit prices and distribution payable, if any, may go down as well as up. Investors are also advised to consider the inherent risk of investing in the funds and other general risk as elaborated in the Prospectus. The past performance of a fund should not be taken as indicative of its future performance.
Download nowDownload the ASB financing application form
Don't be a victim of email or SMS fraud! Reach our internet banking fraud hotline at +603-5891 4744