- Individuals who are between the ages of 18 and 65 years old
- Min financing amount : RM10,000
- Max financing amount : Up to RM400,000 per Customer, at any one time including the balance outstanding of the existing ASB Financing (if any), or up to the maximum investment amount allowed by ASNB, whichever lower
Margin of Financing
For financing amount up to RM200,000
- Up to 100% of nominal value of ASB units
- Up to 105%, inclusive of the PRTT
For financing amount above RM200,000, at any one time
- Up to 95% of nominal value of ASB units
- Up to 100%, inclusive of the PRTT
- Up to 25 years OR
- Up to age 65, whichever is earlier
Selling Price Rate/Ceiling Rate fixed at
- IBR + 7.65% or 10%, whichever is higher
* Competitive effective profit rates as per ASB Loan Conventional interest rates, provided it should not exceed the fixed selling price rate
- Financing below 30,000
IBR + 2.30% (1st 3 years)
IBR + 2.35% (thereafter)
- Financing RM30,000 & above
IBR + 2.00% (throughout financing tenure)
View the monthly instalment payment schedule
- Single installment only
Mode of Installment Payment
- Variable Standing Instruction (VSI)
ASB Income Distribution & Bonus Earned
- Automatically credited into the respective ASB unit holder's account
- ASB financial year ends December 31
- Application form
- Photocopy of Identity Card
- Photocopy of latest 3 months pay slip/other proof of income e.g : Bank account statement
Click here to view Product Disclosure Sheet.
For further details, visit your nearest branch today!
* Please call during office hours (Mon to Thurs: 9.00am - 5.45pm, Fri: 9.00am - 4.45pm). Terms & Conditions apply.
Click here to view ASNB Master Prospectus
Click here to view ASNB Supplementary Prospectus
The Master Prospectus of the unit trust funds of ASNB dated 30 June 2015, has been registered with the Securities Commission Malaysia, and are available at any office of ASNB and its agents. Units will be issued upon receipt of the registration form referred to in and accompanying the prospectus. Before investing, please read and understand the content of the prospectus. Total return on the investments may go down as well as up. Investments in the funds are exposed to fund management risk, inflation risk and purchasing power risk. Past performances of the unit trust funds of ASNB are not guarantees of future performances. Before investing, kindly consider the fees and charges involved.
Investors who wish to know the key features of a specific unit trust fund of ASNB may request the Product Highlights Sheet issued by ASNB at any office of ASNB and its agents.