- Flexible repayment options that take into account your present and future needs
- Flexible choice of facility. Choose from a term loan, an overdraft or a combination of both. Under the combination option, the ratio of the term loan to overdraft is flexible and only subject to a minimum amount of RM10,000 for each facility type
- Higher loan eligibility
- Longer repayment period of up to 35 years or until the age of 70, whichever comes first
- Higher loan margin of up to 95% of the value of the house (including capitalisation of related expenses such as MRTA premium)
- Enjoy MRTA coverage, which settles your outstanding mortgage and transfers the title deed to your family in the event of death or total and permanent disability
- Flexibility of revising monthly instalments to suit your financial situation
- Ability to service the interest portion or have monthly instalments commence immediately instead of upon full loan disbursement
- Easy payment of your instalment via Maybank branches, ATMs, Phone Banking, and online via Maybank2u.com
- Flexible to redraw advance/additional payments made in excess of the normal monthly repayment amount. The redraw via m2u (for conventional loan only) or over-the-counter (for Conventional & Islamic financing) is subject to a RM25 fee per redraw transaction.
Who can apply
- All individuals, joint applicants, residents and non-residents
Unique personal loan facility
Tailored to meet your personal investment needs or contingencies including children's education or home improvements
RefinancingRefinance your home loan with Maybank and enjoy savings with attractive refinancing package Add top up facility on top of your redemption sum for renovation, educational expenses, etc for a total financing up to 90% at the current market value of your house.
Re-mortgageRe-mortgage your house that has been fully paid for or is free from encumbrances to release cash from your largest fixed asset, without having to sell your house
RedrawIf you have had a housing loan with Maybank for more than 6 months, you may opt for additional financing at any time. The total loan amount (e.g. current loan outstanding plus additional financing) can be up to 90% of the current market value of your house.
Financing rates are very competitive.
• Application Form duly completed
• NRIC / Identity Card
• Latest Valid Passport & VISA/Working Permit/Employment Pass
• Business Registration/Form 24 & 49
• Copy of Sales & & Purchase or Booking Receipt or Letter of Offer from Developer
• Copy of Individual Title Deed
• Property Valuation Report (for completed properties)
For Salary Earners/Gainfully Employed
• Latest 3 consecutive months salary slips/vouchers
• Latest 6 consecutive months of commission statement
• Latest EPF statements (with 3 consecutive months or more transaction history)
• Latest EA Form
• Latest 6 months Bank Statement
• Letter of Confirmation of Employment and Remuneration
How much can you afford to pay monthly?Try our friendly home loan calculator >
Check out our home loans/financing!
Start off on the right foot. Read our guide to home loans/financing >