- Flexible repayment options that take into account your present and future needs
- Higher loan eligibility of up to 40% of your salary, compared to the norm of 1/3
- Longer repayment period of up to 35 years or until the age of 70, whichever comes first
- Higher loan margin of up to 95% of the value of the house (including capitalisation of related expenses such as MRTA premium)
- Enjoy MRTA coverage, which settles your outstanding mortgage and transfers the title deed to your family in the event of death or total and permanent disability
- Flexibility of revising monthly instalments to suit your financial situation
- Ability to service the interest portion or have monthly instalments commence immediately instead of upon full loan disbursement
- Easy payment of your instalment via Maybank branches, ATMs, Kawanku Phone Banking, and online via Maybank2u.com
- Overdraft facility available from as low as BR + 2.05%
Who can apply
- All individuals, joint applicants, residents and non-residents
For properties under construction:
Loan tenure up to 35 years or 70 years of age
- More savings as the instalment will be reduced by extending your loan tenure
- Applicable to properties valued RM100,000 and above
- For professionals and graduates only
- Eligibility: age 25 to 35 on the date of loan application
- Applies to non Zero Entry Cost cases
For completed properties*:
Choose from bullet payment and extension of loan tenure up to 35 years or 70 years of age
*Terms & Conditions apply
This option is applicable for houses costing RM75,000 and above only.
- Flexible choice of facility: Choose from a term loan, an overdraft or a combination of both. Under the combination option, the ratio of the term loan to overdraft is flexible and only subject to a minimum amount of RM10,000 for each facility type
- Unique personal loan facility, tailored to meet your personal investment needs or contingencies including children's education or home improvements
Refinance your home loan with Maybank and enjoy savings with attractive refinancing interest rates of as low as BR + 1.85%.
Re-mortgage your house that has been fully paid for or is free from encumbrances to release cash from your largest fixed asset, without having to sell your house
If you have had a housing loan with Maybank for more than 6 months, you may opt for additional financing at any time. The total loan amount (e.g. current loan outstanding plus additional financing) can be up to 90% of the value of your house.
Financing rates are very competitive with rates of as low as BR + 1.45%.
Fixed Rates packages with fixed rates of as low as 4.80% for the first 3 years and 5.30% for the first 5 years.
• Application Form duly completed
• NRIC / Identity Card
• Latest Valid Passport & VISA/Working Permit/Employment Pass
• Business Registration/Form 24 & 49
• Copy of Sales & & Purchase or Booking Receipt or Letter of Offer from Developer
• Copy of Individual Title Deed
• Property Valuation Report (for completed properties)
For Salary Earners/Gainfully Employed
• Latest 3 consecutive months salary slips/vouchers
• Latest 6 consecutive months of commission statement
• Latest EPF statements (with 3 consecutive months or more transaction history)
• Latest EA Form
• Latest 6 months Bank Statement
• Letter of Confirmation of Employment and Remuneration
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,
How much can you afford to pay monthly?Try our friendly home loan calculator >
Check out our home loans/financing!
Start off on the right foot. Read our guide to home loans/financing >