Self-employed: RM 3,000 (min) - RM 50,000 (max)
Micro enterprise: RM 20,000 (min) - RM 50,000 (max)
Up to 5 years
- Financing amount RM 3,000 to RM 20,000 (11% p.a. fixed rate)
- Financing amount RM 20,001 to RM 50,000 (10% p.a. fixed rate)
BFR + 1.75% p.a.
- Bai' Inah (Sale and buy back)
- Bai' Bithaman Ajil (Deferred Payment Sale)
- Musharakah Mutanaqisah (Diminishing Partnership)
- Murabahah (Cost plus sale)
Islamic Term Financing
For self-employed to be eligible must meet the following criteria: -
- All Malaysian Citizen aged between 21 t o 60 years old
- Self-employed with valid business license/ permit
- Business must be owner operated and on full time basis
- At least 2 years business experience.
- No negative personal financing records, i.e. CCRIS, bankruptcy etc.
For micro enterprise to be eligible must meet the following criteria: -
- Companies registered with Companies Commission of Malaysia
- Business must be in operation for at least 2 years
- Business must comply with the NSDC's SME ‘micro' definition: -
a) Less than 5 full-time employees
b) Annual Sales Turnover less than RM 200,000 for micro enterprises in primary agriculture and service sector
c) Annual Sales Turnover less than RM 250,000 for micro enterprises in manufacturing.
d) No negative business financing records, i.e. CCRIS, bankruptcy etc.
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,