Maybank is proud to have won the "Anugerah Majikan Prihatin" award at the recent National Workers' Day celebration at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil.
This year's celebration, themed "Keranamu Malaysia Maju" was held on 2 May 2009, and was officiated by Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak and Datuk Dr S.Subramaniam, Minister of Human Resources, Malaysia.
The "Anugerah Majikan Prihatin" is awarded to companies/employers based on the following criteria:
- Maintaining the welfare of its staff through the Staff Welfare Fund
- Establishing a sports and recreational centre to unite its staff via sports
- First-rate staff facilities
- Exceptional Safety & Health programmes
- Excellent Medical Benefits
- Outstanding training programmes, including online learning
Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak presenting the "Anugerah Majikan Prihatin" to Maybank's President & CEO Dato' Sri Abdul Wahid Omar and Head of Group Human Capital, Puan Nora Abd Manaf.
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,