Make your additional ASB investment through M2U today!
Make additional ASB investment through M2U in just 6 EASY STEPS. M2U's latest online service lets you perform ASB transactions as frequently as you want, at any amount you wish. All you need is a valid ASB membership number and you will be able to invest in additional ASB units for yourself and/or other third party accounts.
How to make additional ASB investment through M2U?
Just follow these steps:
- Login to Maybank2u.com. Then select the "Investment" tab.
- Select "ASNB Unit Trust" from the menu.
- Please read and understand the Declaration. Check on the box to acknowledge the terms and conditions. Click "Next".
- Request for TAC number. Select your "From Account" for payment and select ASB from the "Product Name" list. Key in Membership Number and Amount. Click "Continue".
- Key in TAC number and click "Confirm" to complete your transaction.
- When the Payment Status page appears, click "Print Receipt" and keep it for your future reference.
Note: At the moment, this service is offered for ASB additional investment only. Other additional ASNB investments are currently not available online.
ASNB investments available at your nearest Maybank branch
As an appointed authorised agent for Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad (ASNB), we offer the following unit trust funds at Maybank branches nationwide:
- Amanah Saham Nasional (ASN)
- Amanah Saham Bumiputera (ASB)
- Amanah Saham Wawasan 2020 (ASW 2020)
- Amanah Saham Nasional 2 (ASN2)
- Amanah Saham Malaysia (ASM)
- Amanah Saham Didik (ASD)
- Amanah Saham Nasional 3 Imbang (ASN 3)
- Amanah Saham Gemilang (Amanah Saham Pendidikan, Amanah Saham Kesihatan, Amanah Saham Persaraan)
To find out more about each fund, do pick up a product prospectus at any of our branches. Please read it carefully before investing. If you need any help, it's best to consult a professional adviser.
You may conduct these transactions at our branches:
- Purchase of units via passbook and/or certificate
- Transfer from passbook to certificate and vice versa
- Account conversion i.e. minor account to adult account
- Passbook replacement
- Interscheme i.e. ASB to ASN
- Bantuan Khairat Kematian
The Master Prospectus of the unit trust funds of ASNB dated June 30, 2008, the First Supplementary Master Prospectus dated November 24, 2008, the Second Supplementary Master Prospectus dated March 16, 2009, and the Third Supplementary Master Prospectus dated April 17, 2009, have been registered with the Securities Commission and are available at any office of ASNB and its agents. Units will be issued upon receipt of the registration form as enclosed in the prospectuses. Before investing, please read and understand the content of the above prospectuses. Total return on the investments may go down as well as up. Past performances of the unit trust funds of ASNB are not guarantees of future performances. Before investing, kindly consider the fees and charges involved.
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,
How much are you worth?Take a snapshot of your current financial situation with our net worth calculator >
ASNB FinancingLearn more about financing your ASB investments
New to investing?Read our guide to unit trusts >
Click here or contact Maybank Group Customer Care at 1300 88 6688 or +603 7844 3696 any time, any day
Don't be a victim of email or SMS fraud! Reach our internet banking fraud hotline at +603-5891 4744
Online Stocks Glossary
New to Online Stocks terms? Check out the meanings here