MEAN is a structured product that captures your view of market trends over a medium-term. It offers up to 9% returns whilst protecting your capital should the market behave contrary to your prediction.
*However, for individuals with net personal assets exceeding RM3 million or its equivalent in foreign currencies, or non-individuals with net assets exceeding RM10 million or its equivalent in foreign currencies, an investment amount of RM50,000 can be accepted.
Underlying Reference Index
FTSE Bursa Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Composite Index (FBMKLCI)
Up to 9%
Initial Index Level
To be determined after offer period ends
Early Exit Fee
1% of investment amount
There are two types of MEAN products - Bull MEAN and Bear MEAN.
- For investors who expect the FBMKLCI to trend upwards.
- Offers up to 9% returns if the FBMKLCI rises above the Initial Index Level at maturity.
- If the FBMKLCI falls below the Initial Index Level, investors will not gain any returns but will receive 100% of the capital invested, at maturity.
- For investors who expect the FBMKLCI to trend downwards.
- Offers up to 9% returns if the FBMKLCI falls below the Initial Index Level at maturity.
- If the FBMKLCI rises above the Initial Index Level, investors will not gain any returns but will receive 100% of the capital invested, at maturity.
For investors who have either bullish or bearish views on the FBMKLCI and would like to profit from the anticipated performance of the index.
Mode of placement
Over the counter. Please contact your relationship banker/financial executive/customer relationship executive.
For enquiries, please contact us at +603- 20708833 ext 2502 / 2765 / 4620
For any complaints, please contact the Securities Commission's Complaints Department at:
Tel. no: +603-6204 8999
Fax no: +603-6204 8991
"FTSE®", "FT-SE®" and "Footsie® " are trade marks of the London Stock Exchange Group companies and are used by FTSE International Limited ("FTSE") under licence. "BURSA MALAYSIA" is a trade mark of Bursa Malaysia Berhad ("BURSA MALAYSIA").
The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI is calculated by FTSE and is jointly owned by FTSE and BURSA MALAYSIA.
Neither FTSE nor BURSA MALAYSIA sponsor, endorse or promote this product and are not in any way connected to it and do not accept any liability.
Note: Subscription period already closed and is not available.
THE RETURNS ON YOUR STRUCTURED PRODUCT INVESTMENT WILL BE AFFECTED BY THE PERFORMANCE OF THE UNDERLYING ASSET/REFERENCE, AND THE RECOVERY OF YOUR PRINCIPAL INVESTMENT MAY BE JEOPARDIZED IF YOU MAKE AN EARLY REDEMPTION.
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,