The Fund's objective is to provide regular income* through investments in predominantly bonds.
* All income distribution will be made in the form of cash. Please refer to Prospectus on Distribution Mode for further details.
This Fund is suitable for investors who:
- seek regular income distribution;
- have a short to medium-term investment horizon; and
- have a moderate risk tolerance
Approved Fund Size
100 million units
Financial Year End
HwangDBS Investment Management Berhad (429786-T)
Equity Trust (Malaysia) Berhad (610812-W)
Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period
|Asset Class||% of NAV|
|Foreign and/or local bonds||Minimum of 80%|
|Money market instruments||Maximum of 20%|
The Manager will ensure that there is sufficient liquidity for the Fund to meet repurchase requests.
Depending on the level of income the Fund generates, the Fund will provide distribution on an annual basis.
The Fund's income distributions are non-guaranteed and subject to the continuing ability of the issuers' of the Fund's investments to meet their respective outstanding financial obligations.
3-year Malayan Banking Berhad fixed deposit rate as at Commencement Date
Sales Charge per Unit
RM5.00 per transfer
Depending on when the repurchase request is made, the following Repurchase Charge shall be applicable:
- 3.00% of NAV per Unit from the Commencement Date up to the first (1st) anniversary of the Commencement Date.
- 2.00% of NAV per Unit from the Business Day immediately following the first (1st) anniversary up to the second (2nd) anniversary of the Commencement Date.
- 1.00% of NAV per Unit from the Business Day immediately following the second (2nd) anniversary up to the Business Day immediately prior to the third (3rd) anniversary of the Commencement Date.
- Nil at Maturity Date.
The repurchase charge is not negotiable.
- There will not be any Repurchase Charge applicable on the exercise of Cooling-off Right and repurchase request made before the Commencement Date.
- At the maturity date, all Units are cancelled by the Manager and as such do not constitute a repurchase request. That being the case, Repurchase Charge is not applicable at the maturity date.
- The Repurchase Charge will be retained by the Fund for the benefit of existing Unit Holders.
0.08% per annum of the NAV of the Fund, subject to a minimum of RM18,000 per annum (excluding foreign custodian fees and charges).
Min Subsequent Investment
* Any additional investments can only be made during the Offer Period.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about HwangDBS Fixed Maturity Income Fund IV
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,