The Fund aims to provide Unit Holders with above Benchmark (FBM Top 100) equity returns via a diversified equity portfolio and provide Unite Holders with capital appreciation over the Long Term.
Approved Fund Size
150 million units
Financial Year End
Mayban Investment Management Sdn Bhd (Company No. 421779-M)
Malaysian Trustees Berhad (Company No. 21666-V)
Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period
Suitable for Qualified Investors:
- With a Long Term Investment Horizon
- Who have a high risk tolerance in anticipation of potentially higher returns; and/or
- Who seek capital appreciation over the Long Term and do not require regular income from their investment in the Fund
- Min of 70% and max of 95% of the Fund's NAV will be traded in or under the rules of an Eligible Market and Warrants that carry the right respect of a security traded in or under the rules of an Eligible Market.
- Min of 5% and max of 30% of the Fund's NAV is invested in fixed deposits and money market instruments i.e. treasury bills, Bank Negara Malaysia bills, Bank Negara Malaysia negotiable notes, bankers acceptance, MID, repurchase agreements and CPs.
The Fund is not expected to distribute income. However, incidental distribution can be declared whenever appropriate.
FTSE Bursa Malaysia Top 100 Index (FBM Top 100)
Sales Charge per Unit
2.0% of NAV
Repurchase Charge per Unit
Switching is treated as a withdrawal from one Fund and an investment into another Fund within the Q-Series of Funds. A Unit Holder switching in from a Fund with a lower sales charge, to one with a higher sales charge will pay the difference in sales charge between the sales charges of these two Funds, deductable from the redemption proceeds from the Units to be switched. Min amount to switch is 50,000 units.
Minimum Balance of Investment
The Manager may elect not to redeem the entire account if the effect thereof would be that the Unit Holder holds less than the given min balance.
Annual Management Fee
1.25% per annum of the NAV of the Fund calculated on a daily basis.
0.05% per annum of the NAV of the Fund, subject to a minimum fee of RM18,000 per annum.
Note: Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about MIM Q-Series: MIM Q-Opportunities Fund
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,