To achieve medium to long-term capital growth by primarily investing into securities of small and medium sized companies, listed on the Bursa Securities's Main Market, ACE Market and/or any other boards approved by the SC with market capitalisation of not more than RM750 million which have the potential for capital appreciation over the medium to long term (2 to 5 years)
Approved Fund Size
600 millions Units
Financial Year End
Amanah Mutual Berhad
Malaysian Trustee Berhad (21666-V)
- Min 40% Max 95% in stock and shares of small medium cap companies.
- Min 5% Max 60% in liquid assets and short-term money market investments.
It is not the main objective of the Fund to distribute income as the main focus of the Fund is to secure capital growth in line with the performance of the Fund's benchmarks. Income (if any) is expected to be distribute at the Manager's discretion, subject to the approval from the Trustee.
- 60% of the performance of the FBM SmallCap Index.
- 35% of the performance of the FBM Top 100 Index.
- 10% of the 1-month fixed deposit rate of commercial banks.
Sales Charge per Unit
Up to 7%
RM25 per transaction
Minimum Initial Investment
Please refer to our nearest branch or contact our call centre (1-300-88-6688) for more details about AMB SmallCap Trust Fund
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,