To attain a mix of regular income stream and possible capital growth via investments in listed equities, debt instruments and other assets that are permissible under the Shariah Principles.
Approved Fund Size
400 million units
Financial Year End
Amanah Mutual Berhad
AmanahRaya Trustees Berhad (766894-T)
- Min 20% Max 70% in equities
- Min 20% to Max 70% in debt instrument
- Min 2 % in cash and cash equivalent.
Income (if any) is expected to be distributed annually at the Manager's discretion, subject to the approval from the Trustee.
- 60% of the FBM EMAS Shariah Index.
- 40% of the 12-month GIA rate of commercial banks.
Sales Charge per Unit
Up to 7.5%
RM25 per transaction
1.10% to 1.35%p.a. of the NAV of the fund
Minimum Initial Investment
Min. Subsequent Investment
Please refer to our nearest branch or contact our call centre (1-300-88-6688) for more details about AMB Dana Ikhlas