How to apply
Here's what you should do:
- Drop by your nearest Maybank branch or Share Investment Centre to apply for trading account.
- Please remember to take your IC and latest pay slip or income statements.
- If you are an existing Maybank2u user, you can apply for a Share Trading/Margin Financing account online
- Login to Maybank2u.com with your Username and Password
- Go to Investment.
- Select Online Stocks.
- Click on Non Margin/Margin Financing Application.
Eligibility to apply online
Trading account (Non-Margin Facility) is only available to:
- Existing Maybank2u.com customers
- Individual savings or current accounts
- Malaysians and foreigners (from Singapore and Brunei only) aged 21 years to 65 years old
- Maybank Investment Bank Berhad (formerly known as Aseambankers Berhad) customers
The following are NOT eligible to apply for a Maybank Share Trading Account:
- A person who has been adjudicated a bankrupt under the Bankruptcy Act 1967 and remains an undischarged bankrupt at the time of application
- A partnership within the meaning of the Partnership Act 1966
- A sole proprietorship cannot open an account in the name of the sole proprietorship but can open an account in his own personal capacity.
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,
How much are you worth?Take a snapshot of your current financial situation with our net worth calculator >
Share trading. Live.Get the latest market updates
at your fingertips with
Online Stocks >
Equity Investment CentresFind out what you can do at our Equity Investment Centres >
What type of investor are you?Find out with our confidential Risk Profiler >
Click here or contact Maybank Group Customer Care at 1300 88 6688 or +603 7844 3696 any time, any day
Don't be a victim of email or SMS fraud! Reach our internet banking fraud hotline at +603-5891 4744
Online Stocks Glossary
New to Online Stocks terms? Check out the meanings here
Live the Life You Want
Find out how you can trade online confidently! Click here to find out more.