If you'd like for an individual to receive policy benefits beneficially and not as an executor, the policy has to be absolutely assigned to that individual.
Upon maturity or in the event of a death claim, the benefits of the policy will be paid to the individual who receives the money as a beneficiary.
If you wish to effect an Absolute Assignment, please submit the following:
- A Completed Absolute Assignment Form duly signed (Download PDF form)
- A Letter of Consent signed by trustee/nominee (if the policy is currently under trust nomination) (Download PDF form)
- Payment for stamp duty of RM10 (or any revised rate at point of application)
If you wish to delete an Absolute Assignment for a policy, you would need to:
- Have the Consent of Reassignment form duly completed by the Assignee (Download PDF form)
- Submit payment for stamp duty of RM10 (or any revised rate at point of application)
Need more info or help?
Call our Customer Care Department at 1-800-88-3117 (toll free)
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,