Being an everyday Hero can be challenging. Role model father, nurturing husband and respectable figure in the community.
Maybank Takaful Hero15 plan takes into consideration the huge contribution you make for your family.
This plan is designed to offer personal accident coverage and support to the breadwinner of the family. Taking into consideration the enormous support you make to your family, in financial terms at least, the plan ensures that you can continue to be the Hero in their eyes, even when you are not around.
What will I enjoy with Takaful Hero15?
- Hassle free enrollment
- No medical examination required
- Immediate cover from the day our Financial Executive approves the proposal
- On the spot certificate issuance
- Comprehensive protection with affordable contribution
- Flexible contribution options of monthly installments or yearly contribution
- Easy and reliable contribution mode via auto debit
This is a yearly renewable certificate. Enjoy the freedom to pay contribution on a monthly or yearly basis.
|Age (Years)||Annual Contribution (RM)||Monthly Contribution (RM)|
|18 to 50||350||31|
|51 to 60||485||43|
- The contribution above is inclusive of RM10 stamp duty
- Certificate renewal is applicable from age 61 up to 70, subject to our satisfaction of your state of health. Renewal contribution shall be based on the age band of 51-60.
At the end of each financial year, the surplus (if any) from the Takaful Fund will be shared between Etiqa Takaful Berhad and all eligible participants in the ratio of 50:50.
To be eligible, you must be a Malaysian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Malaysia, aged between 18 to 60 years. Certificate renewal is applicable up to a maximum age of 70, subject to our satisfaction of your state of health.
Visit your nearest Maybank branch to have a friendly discussion with our Financial Executive on a no obligation basis. Alternatively, you may call us at 1300 88 6688 further information.
You should satisfy yourself that this plan will best serve your needs and that the contribution payable under the certificate is an amount you can afford. This web is not a contract of Takaful. The precise benefits, terms and conditions and other details are available in the Takaful Contract. You will be given a copy of the Takaful Contract as proof of purchase.
We shall not pay for any Benefit under this Certificate caused by or contributed to by or related to any of the following:
- Pre-existing illness; or
- Specified illness occurring during the first hundred twenty (120) days of continuous cover; or
- Any medical or physical conditions arising within the first 30 days of the effective date of Takaful or reinstatement date whichever is latest except for Accidental injuries; or
- Congenital Conditions; or
- Except as stated in Infertility Compassionate Cash Benefit, any condition which is or results from an erectile dysfunction and tests or treatment related to impotence or sterilization; or
- Any acts whether sane or insane, suicide pacts or attempted suicide, or assault or self-inflicted injury; or
- Intoxication by alcohol or drugs; or
- AIDS or the presence of any HIV infection; or
- Mental and nervous disorders; or
- Complication of venereal disease; or
- Any condition sustained whilst engaging in flying or other aerial activities other than in a fully licensed passenger carrying power driven aircraft as a passenger but not as a member of the crew or for the purpose of any trade or technical operation in or on the aircraft; or
- Taking part in naval, military, air force, police force, fire service department or any armed forces operation or any armed occupation; or
- Engaging in diving, mining, logging, underground works, explosive making or handling or custodians or blasters, gas manufacturing or whilst on duty as a ship crew or fisherman; or
- Any acts of war, strike, riot or civil commotion; or
- Contamination of radiation or nuclear; or
- Any act of terrorism
- Engaging in training or practicing for or taking part in;
- any underwater activities involving the use of underwater breathing apparatus or scuba diving, or
- climbing or mountaineering necessitating the use of ropes or guides, or
- pot-holing, hiking/trekking in remote areas unless with licensed guides, or
- parachuting, hang-gliding, bungee jumping or any diving activities; or
- winter sports, hunting, polo-playing, steeple-chasing, water-skiing or any racing activities other than on foot; or
- martial arts; or
- professional sports of any kinds.
This plan is underwritten by Etiqa Takaful Berhad (266243-D), a subsidiary of Malayan Banking Berhad (3813-K), which is the largest financial institution in Malaysia.
Don't be a victim of email or SMS fraud! Reach our internet banking fraud hotline at +603-5891 4744