MaybankPay App lets customers enrol their Maybank Visa credit, debit & prepaid cards in their smartphones for contactless payment. Upon enrolment, customers can use their phones to make contactless payment at all outlets where contactless payments are accepted.
MaybankPay is available for NFC phones with Android version 4.4 (KitKat) and above.
Using MaybankPay to pay is:
Fast - Just download from Google Play Store
Safe - Enter 6-digit Passcode
Easy - Just tap to pay
Download & Register Now!
*Only Applicable for Maybank Malaysia Issued Cards Only (Credit, Debit and Prepaid)
- MaybankPay App Downloading
- Card Enrolment
- Step 1 : Key or scan in your Maybank Visa card no, mobile number, expiry date
- Step 2 : Submit details
- Step 3 : OTP will be sent via SMS, key in the 6-digits OTP
- Step 4 : Card is successfully enrolled
Note: If you just received the new Chip & Pin card and have already enrol with the old card, you need to delete the old card and re-enrol the new card.
- Make Payment
- Step 1 : Launch MaybankPay app
- Step 2 : Key in the app passcode/biometric (coming soon!)
- Step 3 : Select card to pay (or just use ‘default card')
- Step 4 : Make payment
Note: Customer needs to enable their device NFC setting in order to make contactless transaction via MaybankPay.
Where can I use it?
- Jaya Grocer
- Krispy Kreme
- TGV Cinemas
- San Francisco Coffee
For more participating payWave merchants, visit http://visa.com.my/personal/features/visapaywave.shtml
Click here for MaybankPay Terms & Conditions
Click here for MaybankPay FAQ
Don't be a victim of email or SMS fraud! Reach our internet banking fraud hotline at +603-5891 4744