- Shop at millions of Visa outlets worldwide.
- Use it as your ATM card to withdraw cash locally and overseas.
- Earn 1 Treats Points for every RM3 spent and enjoy privileges when you shop.
- Treats Points will only be rewarded for purchases up to 28 February 2015.
- Set your own purchase limit up to RM5,000.
- Daily default purchase limit of RM1,000.
- No income requirement for application, no finance and late charges or annual fees.
- Use it to pay bills or transfer money.
- Peace of mind with smart chip security.
- Track your online transactions via Maybank2u
Who can apply?
- Maybank saving/current account holders aged 18 and above.
- For imteen Account (aged 12 to 18 years), Indemnity Letter is mandatory to be signed by the parents or guardian as a condition to open imtenn Account. The parents or guardian are required to go to the branch to sign the Indemnity Letter for access to Maybankard Visa Debit or Maybankard BankCard.
How to apply
- Visit your nearest Maybank branch.
- Fill up the application form and choose Maybankard SupermanVisa Debit when you open a savings or current account.
- Existing savings and current account customers can apply or convert to Maybankard SupermanVisa Debit immediately.
- MyKad (IC)/Police or Armed Forces ID Card
- Birth Certificate and MyKid (i.e for in-trust and minor accounts)
- Passport (i.e for non-residents/foreigner)
- Minimum Deposit for Current/Saving Account open:
- RM250 (individuals, joint & minor accounts)
- RM50 (with letter of employment)
- *Current/Saving Account details please click here.
- Valid Passport (for Residents)
- Valid Driving License (for Residents)
- Utility Bills (e.g water/ electricity/ telephone bills, Quit Rent, Assessment Notice) in the name and address of the customer opening the account.
- Letter of Confirmation from Employer, Educational Institution etc.
- Credit Card (if any).
Fees & charges
|Opening new account||Free|
|Annual service fee||Free|
|Card replacement due to faulty chip. |
(Replacement of debit card to other current debit card due to faulty chip will be free)
|Renewal (after 7 years expiry date)||Free|
|Replacement due to lost/stolen/damaged card, forgotten PIN||RM12|
|First four (4) cash withdrawals in a month at any Maybank ATM||Free|
|Fifth withdrawal and above in a month||RM0.50 per withdrawal (charge will be debited directly from account at the end of each transaction)|
*Free waived if you have a balance of above RM5,000 at time of withdrawal (optional)
*Unlimited withdrawal at any Maybank ATM : RM8 per annum
|Cash withdrawal at other domestic banks' ATMs||RM1 per withdrawal (charge will be debited directly from account at the end of each transaction)|
|Cash withdrawal at international banks' ATM via PLUS platform||RM12 per withdrawal|
|Non-cash ATM transactions such as e-balance enquiry, fund transfer to any Maybank account, local cheque deposit, cash deposit, etc||Free|
|Retail purchase at merchants/retailers||Free|
|Penalty fee on overdrawn account||RM50|
|e-Debit at merchant/retailers||Free|
The Malaysian Goods & Services Tax (GST) will be imposed on all fees/charges charged by the Bank to our cardmembers where applicable effective 1 April 2015 at the current prevailing rate.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.
Click here for Product Disclosure Sheet (PDS).
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,