- FREE Annual Fee Waiver for life - No minimum transactions required. No conditions attached.
- 10x TreatsPoints on United Direct Online Megastore- Visit www.manutd.com and shop for your favourite Manchester United player's jersey or other items from United Online Megastore.
- 5x Treatspoints on Petrol and Groceries - The more you use, the more TreatsPoints you'll earn.
- 5x Treatspoints when Manchester United wins a Premier League match - another reason for you to cheer for your Manchester United team during the Premier League match (5x TreatsPoints is applicable to ALL purchases on the match day and there is no additional bonus Treatspoints for petrol and groceries purchases) - Fixtures are based on UK match day
- Free Maybankard Touch N Go Zing - Automatic reload card that links to your Maybankard Manchester United Card.
- E- Statement - Automatic enrolment for your E-statement and view your monthly statement via email or Maybank2u.com. Obtain your log-in ID and password from any Maybank branch.
- 10% Discount on United Online Megastore & Outlet - Not applicable for any sales item. Not eligible to use additional 10% for Megastore Members when using the credit card.
- 10% Discount at Red Café, Old Trafford on food and drinks.
- 20% Discount of Manchester United Stadium and Museum Tour - Take the stadium tour and museum tour to explore the legacy of Manchester United at Old Trafford.
Who can apply?
- Malaysians with a minimum annual income of RM30,000
- Expatriates with a minimum annual income of RM60,000
- Principal cardholders: those between 21 to 65 years old
- Supplementary cardholders: 18 years old to 65 years old
Please include the following with your application form:
- Copy of NRIC (both sides) or Passport, including that of supplementary applicant's
- Latest BE form with official tax receipt
- Latest 2 months' salary slip
- Latest 3 months' savings account activity/current account statements
- Latest EPF statements
If you are self-employed:
- Copies of Business Registration
- Latest 3 months' Bank Statement
If you are an expatriate:
- Letter from employer confirming duration of employment contract in Malaysia
- Note: You must be a Maybank account holder
Fees & charges
- Annual Fees - not applicable
- Service Tax : RM 50 applicable to principal and RM 25 to Supplementary card
The Malaysian Goods & Services Tax (GST) will be imposed on all fees/charges charged by the Bank to our cardmembers where applicable effective 1 April 2015 at the current prevailing rate.
Click here for the Maybankard Manchester United Visa Card Product Disclosure
Click here for the Maybankard Manchester United Visa Card benefits
Click here for the Maybankard Manchester United Visa Card Agreement
Call nowCall us now at 03-5891 4777 to get your pre-approved card
Click here or contact Maybank Group Customer Care at 1300 88 6688 or +603 7844 3696 any time, any day
Don't be a victim of email or SMS fraud! Reach our internet banking fraud hotline at +603-5891 4744