- Multi-tiered Dividend Rate
Enjoy higher dividends as your account balance grows. Dividend will be calculated on a daily basis and credited to your account on a monthly basis.
- FREE Service Charges for Foreign Telegraphic Transfer (FTT)
Service charges for transactions not exceeding RM5,000 will be waived.
Enjoy TreatsPoints during the early bird promotional period. Subject to Terms & Conditions.
- Maybank2u.com Access
Access your account via Maybank2u.com for convenient checking of your account balance and to enjoy exciting online features.
- ATM Access
Enjoy access to 2,800 ATMs nationwide, as well as the worldwide PLUS network for payment and banking convenience.
- Maybankard Visa Debit
It's as good as cash! A fast and easy way to pay, eliminating the risks and need to carry around cash and cheques. Pay bills, transfer money or make purchases wherever VISA is accepted. No annual fees, monthly interest rates or late charges.
Who can apply
- Individuals 50 years and above
- Joint account - maximum of 4 persons (including external accounts)
Indicative Dividend rates (%)
For Personal/Joint accounts
- Original Identity Card (IC) for Malaysians and Passports for foreigners
- Other documentary evidence required by the authorities according to the purpose of your visit /stay in Malaysia.
Please choose a branch located near your home or place of work.
- Replacement of ATM/bankcard: RM12
- Replacement of lost savings passbook : RM15 (inclusive of stamp duty)
- Replacement of savings passbook due to poor handling : RM10
- Early closure of account within 3 months of account opening: RM20
- Cash withdrawals at ATM facilities owned by other banks (MEPS charges): RM1
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,
Click here for PIDM brochure
Please fill in the following details and we will be in touch to assist you with your application.