Stop shuffling through piles of papers to find the bank statement you need. With our e-Statement service, you can view and print your bank statements anytime.
What's The Cost? FREE
What is Electronic Statement (e-Statement)?
e-Statement is the online form / soft copy of your Conventional and/or Islamic Banking Statement of Account. The available channels to view your statements:
- via Maybank2u - viewable online
- via email - your e-Statement will be sent to your registered email address
- Access your statement anytime, anywhere on either web or mobile device.
- Convenient and secure.
- View and save your statements in soft copy (PDF format).
- It's FREE of charge and thank you for going green!
How to view?
STEP 1: Login to Maybank2u.
STEP 2: Select "e-Bills and Statements"
STEP 3: Depending on the e-Statement that you are looking for, choose:
- "Statement" for Savings/Current Accounts/Mudarabah Investment Account/Combined Statement
- "Bills & Cards" for Credit Card OR
- "Loans" for Personal Loans/Financing, Hire Purchase & Other Loan/Financing accounts
STEP 4: Select your preferred account/card by clicking "View"
You can now choose to view, download or print your e-statement from the "View Statement" page.
e-Statement sent via email:
STEP 1: Open attachment in email
STEP 2: Enter password
STEP 3: Print, save or archive your statement for future reference
Signing up for Maybank2u will soon be easier!
Self-registration available on www.maybank.com.my from 15 July 2016 onwards.
Click here for e-Statements FAQ (Individual)
Click here for e-Statements FAQ (Business)
Click here for e-Statements FAQ (Combined Statement)