Access your Banking Accounts via a simple phone call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Use any touch-tone phone, mobile phone or even public phone to access to Maybank Phonebanking. It is a convenient and fastest way to perform your transactions for personal as well as small and medium sized business accounts.
Click here for Maybank Phone Banking flow.
Apply NowAll Maybank Savings, Current account and Credit & American Express Charge Cardholders may apply. Just sign up via ATM or over the counter at any of our Maybank branches. Alternatively, register instantly by speaking to our Customer Service Executive at 1-300-88-66-88, or 603-78443696 if you are in overseas.
Why Maybank Phonebanking
- Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Accessible via any touch-tone phone, mobile phone or even public phone.
- Call from anywhere in Malaysia at local rates.
- Secure banking - Each individual is identified by a unique confidential Access/Card Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Personalized phonebanking experience.
- Enjoy the convenience of performing transactions anytime, anywhere.
- New and existing customer to Maybank, above 18 years old.
- Maybank Customer with an ATM Card (link to Current or Savings Account), Credit or American Express Charge Card.
- Maybank Customer without a Maybank ATM/Credit Card.
- Have a business account e.g Sole Proprietor, Partnership or Limited Company.
How To Use Maybank Phonebanking
- Dial 1-300-88-66-88 (Overseas 603-7844 3696)
STEP 2Choose Your Language
- Press 1 for English
- Press 2 for Bahasa Malaysia
- Press 3 for Mandarin
Menu List of Services
- Account Balance, Funds Transfer & Account Activities
- Account Balance(*Points Redemption)
- Transaction History
- Cheque Related Services
- Bill Payment
- Funds Transfer
- To Change TPIN
- Lost/Stolen Card
- Credit Card & American Express Charge Card
- Card Balance
- Card Activation
- Fee Waiver
- Limit Change
- Maybank2U, ATM & Debit Card
- Maybank2U PIN Reset
- ATM Card Activation Overseas
- Insurance & Unit Trust
- Life Insurance
- General Insurance
- Unit Trust
- Application Status, Loan Enquiries & Rates
- Application Status
0 - To speak to a Customer Service Executive
Select 1 to Key in your Access Number & PIN or Select 2 to Key in your Card Number & PIN
Click here for Maybank Phonebanking FAQs
Top-20 Favourite Paybills Payee
- TM Net
- Diners Club
- Gas Malaysia
- Prudential Insurance
- Telekom Malaysia Berhad
- Jab. Bekalan Air Selangor (Syabas)
- Majlis Perbandaran Klang
- American International Assurance
- Majlis Perbandaran Kajang
- Great Eastern Life Assurance
- Majlis Perbandaran Ampang Jaya
- Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam
Phone banking made easyHere's a bird's-eye view of how to get to where you want—by phone. Download our customer care IVR guide (PDF)
What is a TAC?A Transaction Authorisation Code (TAC) is one of the ways we ensure your online transactions are safer >
Don't be a victim of email or SMS fraud! Reach our internet banking fraud hotline at +603-5891 4744