- Provide an easier way for someone who is Busy running your own business or working from home
- It will be more convenient and easy for you to pay your Employee Provident Fund (EPF) through Maybank2u.com.my.
- Open Payment enter your account details to make a payment
- Registered Payment use this quick payment option by saving your account details online
- Account Maintenance use this option to register and save details of up to 10 EPF accounts for convenient payment
Who can apply
Registered EPF members who are self-employed sole proprietors or individuals only
How To apply
- Register via www.maybank2e.net if you own a registered company (i.e. Sendirian Berhad) and would like to make your staff EPF contributions online
- You can now make “Open” or “Registered” payment (contributions) to EPF via Maybank2u.com.
- If you have an EPF account, there’s no need to register with EPF to make online payment – simply login and pay online.
Please fill in the following details and we will be in touch to assist you with your application.