How to make a LHDN payment via Maybank2u?
After your income tax returns have been completed and sent off by mail or e-filing, you can make payment by following the step-by-step guide to pay online:
- Login to Maybank2u.com
- Select ‘Accounts & Banking'
- Select ‘Bill Payment'
- Select ‘Make an income tax payment'
- Select the Corporation Name: LHDN Semenanjung, Sabah or Sarawak according to your tax centre location.
- Enter your Income Tax file number excluding alphabets.
- Select From Account to make payment and enter the following information:
- Payment Code
- Assessment Year
- Instalment Number
- Click "Next".
- Enter your TAC and select "Confirm" to make payment.
Steps to perform LHDN payments at Maybank ATMs
- Insert Maybank ATM card & Key in PIN
- Select "Paybills"
- Select "LHDN"
- Select "Collection Centre" (To select Semenanjung/Sabah/Sarawak)
- Key in "LHDN Reference Number" (*do not include SG & OG when keying in ref number)
- Key in "Payment Code"
- Key in "Amount to be paid"
- Select "Account to be debited from"
- Key in "Assessment Year"
- Key in "Instalment Number"
- Confirm Payment Details
- Pay your tax from any location. Tax payment for all states in Malaysia under 3 centres, i.e. LHDN Semenanjung, LHDN Sabah and LHDN Sarawak
- Choose your favourite payment channel - Maybank2u.com, Kawanku ATMs, Kawanku Phone Banking and over the counter .
- Allows tax payments for yourself and any third party
- No limit to the number of tax accounts which you can pay online
- Pay at your convenience.
Who's it for
- Individual and sole proprietor account holders
All successful transactions for LHDN Payment via Maybank2u.com are non-refundable. Please contact your LHDN tax centre for enquiries or assistance.
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,