LHDN Payment facility lets you pay income tax and other business taxes through Maybank after submitting your tax returns.
How to make a LHDN payment via Maybank2u?
After your income tax returns have been completed and sent off by mail or e-filing, you can make payment by following the step-by-step guide to pay online:
- Login to Maybank2u.com
- Select ‘Accounts & Banking'
- Select ‘Bill Payment'
- Select ‘Make an income tax payment'
- Select the Corporation Name: LHDN Semenanjung, Sabah or Sarawak according to your tax centre location.
- Enter your Income Tax file number excluding alphabets.
- Select From Account to make payment and enter the following information:
- Payment Code
- Assessment Year
- Instalment Number
- Click "Next".
- Enter your TAC and select "Confirm" to make payment.
- Pay your tax from any location. Tax payment for all states in Malaysia under 3 centres, i.e. LHDN Semenanjung, LHDN Sabah and LHDN Sarawak
- Choose your favourite payment channel - Maybank2u.com, Kawanku ATMs, Kawanku Phone Banking and over the counter .
- Allows tax payments for yourself and any third party
- No limit to the number of tax accounts which you can pay online
- Pay at your convenience.
Who's it for
- Individual and sole proprietor account holders
- Pay your income tax and other business taxes
- Pay your tax for all states under 3 centres - LHDN Semenanjung, LHDN Sabah and LHDN Sarawak.
- Four payment channels - online payment through Maybank2u.com, debit payment from your account through Kawanku ATMs, cash payment over the counter and account debit through Phone Banking.
All successful transactions for LHDN Payment via Maybank2u.com are non-refundable. Please contact your LHDN tax centre for enquiries or assistance.
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,