Premier Mudharabah Account-i (PMA-i) for Small Medium Enterprise (SME) and Business Banking (BB) Customers
Premier Mudharabah Account-i for SME and BB is the Shariah-compliant Current Account that rewards the Small Medium Enterprise (SME) and Business Banking (BB) customers!
Conceptually, PMA-i is based on a combination of Shariah contract of Wadiah Yad Dhammanah (safe custody) and Mudharabah (profit sharing).
Features & Benefits
- Minimum initial deposit of RM2,000
- No monthly fee.
- Accountholder will be issued with cheque book.
- Unlimited withdrawals can be made at the home branch.
- Dividend is calculated daily and credited monthly.
- Introducer is required*.
- Islamic overdraft facilities (subject to eligibility).
- Internet banking via Maybank2uBiz and Maybank2E.
- Wide branch network for counter services.
Indicative Dividend rates (%)
Who can apply
- Registered Companies under the customer segment of SME and BB
- Registered Association/Club/Society
- Memorandum and Articles of Association certified by the Secretary of the company.
- Certificate of Incorporation (the original copy must be sighted)
- Certificate to Commence Business, if public limited companies (the original copy must be sighted)
- A list of all Directors and Secretary together with their home addresses (Form 49)
- Resolution of the Board of Directors to open and operate the account (to complete our Form)
- Other relevant documents upon request by the Bank
How to Apply
- At Maybank/Maybank Islamic branches
Fees & charges
- Service charge: RM10 per half year, waived for accounts with an average balance of RM1,000 within six (6) months
- Early closure of account within 3 months of account opening: RM20.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,