Islamic Fixed Deposit - i (IFD-i) is an Islamic term deposit based on the Shariah contract of Commodity Murabahah (cost-plus sale). The underlying asset for the sale and purchase transaction between the Bank and the customer is based on a specific Shariah-compliant commodity as the Bank deems fit.
- Tenure : 1 - 60 months
- Profit to be paid on either monthly OR half yearly OR upon maturity
- Higher profit rate compared to normal Saving Account-i
- Free Personal Accident Takaful Coverage (PATC) plus medical and funeral expenses (accident only)*
- Acceptance as a collateral for Banking facilities*
*Terms & Conditions apply
Who can apply
This account is open to:
- Individual aged 18 years and above
- Joint accountholders (maximum 4 persons)
- Business Enterprises
- Government and Corporate Funds
Kids Rate (%)
Others Rate (%)
13 - 24 months
|* Effective from 16 April 2017. |
Less than 3 months - no profit will be paid
Above 3 months - 50% of total profit amount accrued will be paid
How to apply
• At Maybank/Maybank Islamic Branches
• Via Maybank2u
You and / or your joint accountholders will need to go to the nearest Maybank / Maybank Islamic branch along with the following relevant documents:
• Valid MyKad for Malaysians
• Valid Passports for Foreigners and Other documentary evidence required by Authority according to the purpose of visit/stay in Malaysia.
Fees & Charges
|Fixed deposit account balance transfer||a. Forwarding branch (Collecting branch)|
b. Receiving branch (Home branch)
Please click here for Product Disclosure Sheet (PDS).
Please click here for Terms and Conditions.
Don't be a victim of email or SMS fraud! Reach our internet banking fraud hotline at +603-5891 4744