Features & Benefits
- No monthly fee
- Account holder will be issued cheque book with no overdraft facility
- No charges on the issuance of cheque book except for stamp duty incurred
- Half Yearly Service Charge of RM10.00 will be imposed if average 6 months balance is less than RM1,000.00.
- Free monthly statement
Who can apply?
- Malaysian Registered Companies under the customer segment of SME
- Introducer is required
- Original Identity Card ( Mykad) for Malaysians
- Memorandum and Articles of Association certified by the Secretary of the company.
- Certificate of Incorporation (the original copy must be sighted)
- A list of Directors and Secretary (Form 49)
- Resolution of the Board of Directors to open and operate the account (to complete our Form)
- Other relevant documents upon request by the Bank
How to Apply?
At any Maybank/Maybank Islamic branches for account opening.
Fees & charges*
- Service charge RM10.00 per half year, waived for accounts with monthly average balance of RM1,000 and above within six (6) months period i.e from 27th December to 26th June and from 27th June to 26th December.
- Early closure of account within 3 months of account opening: RM20.00
*The Malaysian Goods & Services Tax (GST) will be imposed on all fees/charges charged by the Bank where applicable effective 1st April 2015 at the current prevailing rate.
Maybank reserves the right at it absolute sole discretion to vary, supplement, delete, amend or modify any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time by giving 21 days prior notice. The notice setting out the variation, supplemental, deletion, amendments or modification, as the case may be to these Terms and Conditions and the new varied amended, supplemented and modified Terms and Conditions shall be posted on the www.maybank2u.com or by any other mode of publication.
Don't be a victim of email or SMS fraud! Reach our internet banking fraud hotline at +603-5891 4744