- Deposit and withdraw funds by issuing cheques or through Kawanku ATM, Kawanku Phone Banking, e-POS and MAS Electronic Ticketing (MASET)
Who can apply?
- Malaysian residents
- Individuals 18 years and above
- Joint account - maximum of 4 persons
For Personal/Joint accounts
- Original Identity Card (IC) for Malaysians and Passports for foreigners. For passport, other supporting documents that may be required are valid working/student permit, valid visa, letter of confirmation from Employer/Education Institutions (whichever is relevant)
Please choose a branch located near your home or place of work.
Fees & charges*
- Service charge: RM10 per half year, waived for accounts with monthly average balance of RM1,000 and above within six (6) months period i.e from 27th December to 26th June and from 27th June to 26th December
- Replacement of ATM/bankcard: RM12
- Early closure of account within 3 months of account opening: RM20
- Cash withdrawals at ATM facilities owned by other banks (MEPS charges): RM1
*The Malaysian Goods & Services Tax (GST) will be imposed on all fees/charges charged by the Bank where applicable effective 1st April 2015 at the current prevailing rate.