Enjoy Multi-tiered Interest Rate while you maintain a minimum balance of RM1,000. Interest calculated on a daily basis and credited on a monthly basis. The higher your account balance, the higher the interest rate.
|Up to RM10,000|
|Up to RM25,000|
|Up to RM50,000|
|Up to RM100,000|
|Up to RM250,000|
|*With effect from 8 April 2013|
Waiver on Foreign Telegraphic Transfer service charges of RM2.00 for amounts less than or equal to RM5,000.
Convenient online access to your account for checking account balances, transfers and other features.
Enjoy access to over 2800 Maybank ATMs nationwide, cross banking ATMs under Maybank Group in Singapore, Brunei, Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia, as well as worldwide ATMs via the PLUS ATM network.
Maybankard Visa Debit
Fast and easy payment card that lets you spend without using cash or cheques. Pay bills, transfer money or make purchases where VISA is accepted. No annual fees, monthly interest rates or late charges.
Who can apply?
- Individuals (personal/joint including external accounts).
- Individuals 50 years and above
- Joint account - maximum of 4 persons
For Personal/Joint accounts
- Original Identity Card (IC) for Malaysians and Passports for foreigners
Please choose a branch located near your home or place of work.
Fees & charges
- Replacement of ATM/bankcard: RM12
- Replacement of lost savings passbook : RM15 (inclusive of stamp duty)
- Replacement of savings passbook due to poor handling : RM10
- Early closure of account within 3 months of account opening: RM20
- Cash withdrawals at ATM facilities owned by other banks (MEPS charges): RM1
- Statement (quarterly)/Passbook
Transactions can be performed via:
- ATM Services
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,