- No application needed
- Conveniently pay your bills without registering your bills with the bank
- Service availability from 6am to 12 midnight daily including weekends and public holidays
- Make payments to personal or third party barcoded bills
Who's it for?
- Maybankard Bankcard (ATM) cardholders
- Maybank credit card cardholders
Note: Service is not available to holders of ATM/MEPS cards from other bank
How it works
Bring along your barcoded bills to any SSTs nationwide that bear the barcode scanning sticker, and follow these steps:
- Insert ATM card and key in your ATM PIN
- Select 'PAYBILLS'
- Select 'BILLS WITH BARCODE'
- Key in payee code, then select 'YES' to confirm (Payee Corporation code will be displayed on screen)
- Scan the bill. Place bills as per instruction on the ATM screen. Ensure that the infra-red light emitting from the scanner is directed at the bill's barcode
- Upon successful scanning, bill details will be displayed on screen. Select 'YES' to proceed or 'CHANGE AMOUNT' to change payment amount
- Select 'ACCOUNT TYPE' to make payment
- Select 'YES' to end the transaction. A transaction slip will be printed for your reference
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,