- Shop at over 29.4 million Mastercard accepted outlets worldwide.
- Higher interest rate enjoyed(multi tired interest rate) (Premier Account).
- Earn 1 Treats Points for every RM3 spent & enjoy privileges when u shop.
- Treats Points will only be rewarded for purchases up to 28 February 2015.
- Use it as your ATM card to withdraw cash locally & overseas.
- Set your own Purchase Limit up to maximum RM10,000 or default to RM2,000
- Open to all Premier Account and any Current/Savings Account open.
- Expire after 7 years.
- Set your own purchase limit.
- Use it to pay bills or transfer money.
- Track your online transactions via Maybank2u.com.my.
- 24 hour Customers Service (1-300 88 6688).
- Shop at 29.4 million MasterCard accepted outlets worldwide.
- Enjoy selected Maybank and MasterCard Platinum Privileges
- Earn TreatsPoints for retails transactions RM3 = 1 Treats Points (signature base) and RM5 = 1 TreatsPoints (pin base)
- Enjoy Platinum privileges offered by MasterCard International at www.mastercardmoments.com
- Hot deals from Kardshoppe Newsletter
- Online Shopping (MSOS) and Mail Order Telephone Order (MOTO)
Who can apply?
Maybank Premier Account
- Premier Club Account
- Premier 1 Account
- Premier Mudharabah - I Account
- Maybank2u.Premier Account
- and any Current/Savings Account open
How to apply?
- Visit any Maybank branch
- You need to complete application form and choose Maybankard MasterCard Platinum Debit
- For Maybank2u Premier - apply via Maybank2u.com
- Maybankard MasterCard Platinum Debit card will be issued on the spot
- MyKad (IC)/Police or Armed Forces ID Card
- Birth Certificate and MyKid (i.e for in-trust and minor accounts)
- Passport (i.e for non-residents/foreigner)
- Minimum Deposit for Current/Saving Account open:
- RM250 (individuals, joint & minor accounts)
- RM50 (with letter of employment)
- RM500 for Premier/m2u Premier
- RM5,000 for Premier Club
- *Current/Saving Account details please click here.
- Valid Passport (for Residents)
- Valid Driving License (for Residents)
- Utility Bills (e.g water/ electricity/ telephone bills, Quit Rent, Assessment
Notice) in the name and address of the customer opening the account.
- Letter of Confirmation from Employer, Educational Institution etc.
- Credit Card (if any).
Fees & charges
The charges for the issuance of the Maybankard MasterCard Platinum Debit shall remain the same as the existing Bankcard including charges impose for cash withdrawals, as follows:
|Card issuance||Fees & harges|
|Opening new account - for unlimited withdrawal||RM8|
|Annual service fee||Free|
|Card replacement due to faulty chip||Free|
|Renewal (after 7 years expiry date)||Free*|
*1 year before and 1 year after card expiry date
|Conversion from Maybankard Bankcard to Maybankard MasterCard Platinum Debit||RM12|
|Conversion from Maybankard Visa Debit to Maybankard MasterCard Platinum Debit||RM12|
|Replacement due to lost/stolen/damaged card, forgotten PIN||RM12|
|First four (4) cash withdrawals in a month at any Maybank ATM||Free|
|Fifth withdrawal and above in a month||RM0.50 per withdrawal (charge will be debited directly from account at the end of each transaction)|
*Free waived if you have a balance of above RM5,000 at time of withdrawal (optional) or single transaction of maximum withdrawal of RM1,500 and above
*Unlimited withdrawal at any Maybank ATM : RM8 per annum
|Cash withdrawal at other domestic banks' ATMs||RM1 per withdrawal|
(Charge will be debited directly from account at the end of each transaction)
|Cash withdrawal at international banks' ATM via MasterCard & Cirrus platform||RM12 per withdrawal|
|Non-cash ATM transactions such as e-balance enquiry, fund transfer to any Maybank account, local cheque deposit, cash deposit, etc||Free|
|Retail purchase at merchants/retailers||Free|
|Penalty fee on overdrawn account||RM10|
The Malaysian Goods & Services Tax (GST) will be imposed on all fees/charges charged by the Bank to our cardmembers where applicable effective 1 April 2015 at the current prevailing rate.
Travel abroad with ease when you activate Maybankard Debit. Click here to find out more.
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,