- Pre-export Financing
- Financing to facilitate the need to procure raw materials for trading and manufacturing prior to export. Payment can be made to suppliers using Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees etc.
- Receivables Financing
- Financing of receivables arising from export contracts. Facilities can also be structured with credit insurance to mitigate the risk of non-payment. Receivables financing provides liquidity and free up your cashflow for other purposes.
- Warehousing financing under Collateral Management Arrangement
- Financing to facilitate the stocking of commodity for trading or manufacturing needs.
Advantages for companies
- Ability to improve cash flow and increase turnover
- End to end financing solution that is structured to the needs of the transaction.
- Company to have at least 3 years' track record in trading or manufacturing of commodity related products.
- Commodities are traded on the commodity exchange and have common quality standards. Commodities that are not traded on the exchange can be considered on case to case basis.
For more information, kindly contact:
Structured Trade & Commodity Finance
36th Floor, Menara Maybank, 100 Jalan Tun Perak
50050 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-2074 8947
Fax : 03-2715 9443
Call usGot a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at
1300 88 6688, any time,