An Islamic fixed term deposit that offers instant cash* the moment you sign up
*A security deposit (Hamish Jiddiyah) will be credited to customer's account on the placement day. Upon maturity of PNA-i, the Bank will pay customer the principal amount as the profit has already been paid by setting off the security deposit that paid upfront.
Prosperous Now! Account-i (PNA-i) is an Islamic term deposit based on the Shariah contract of Commodity Murabahah (cost-plus sale). It is based on a specific Shariah-compliant commodity identified as the Bank deems fit as the underlying asset for the sale and purchase transaction between the customer and the Bank. PNA-i offers cash to the customer upon placement.
- Deposit tenure from 1 month up to 12 months.
- Profit rate is fixed up front.
- Offer cash upon placement.
- Higher profit rate compared to normal Savings Account-i
- Complimentary Personal Accident Takaful Coverage (PATC) plus medical and funeral expenses (accident only)*
- Acceptance as a collateral for banking facilities*
Who can apply
This account is open to:
- Individuals aged 18 and above
- Joint accountholders (maximum 4 persons)
- Business Enterprises
- Associations / Clubs / Societies / Organizations
- Government and Corporate Funds
Profit Rate (%)
Effective from 15 July 2016
How to Apply
• At Maybank/Maybank Islamic Branches
• Via Maybank2u
You and/or your joint accountholders will need to go to the nearest Maybank / Maybank Islamic branch along with the following relevant documents:
- Valid MyKad for Malaysians
- Valid Passports for Foreigners and other documentary evidence required by authority according to the purpose of visit/stay in Malaysia
Fees & Charges
|Item||Details ||Fee |
|Fixed deposit account balance transfer||a. Forwarding branch (Collecting Free branch) ||Free|
|b. Receiving branch (Home branch)||Free |