A fast, convenient way of applying for IPOs (Initial Public Offerings) online via Maybank2u.com
RM1 per IPO (non-refundable)
- Easy application online with straight-through processing
- View e-Prospectuses anytime, anywhere
- Add, delete and update your CDS accounts
- Check your application status online
Who can apply
- Malaysian citizens 18 years and above, residing in Malaysia
- Registered Maybank2u.com users who have a Maybank Savings/Current account (individual/joint personal account)
- Those with a CDS (Central Depository System) account registered in their own name
How to apply
Follow these steps to apply for IPOs:
Login to Maybank2u.com and select "Investment".
Next, select "eShare". This shows you the IPO (Initial Public Offering) list.
Select the IPO that you want and click "Apply".
Read the Terms and Conditions of the eShare Application and Declaration.
You are advised to read and understand the prospectus and important notices before proceeding.
Select "I agree" to accept the terms and conditions of the Declaration.
Fill in the application form.
Confirm your details and submit your application.
Print the transaction receipt for your reference.
Using eShare Application does not guarantee that your application will be successful. All successful/cleared applications are subject to final approval by the Malaysian Central Depository.