The SMS alert service is just one of the ways we provide you with greater assurance when you bank with us. Once you register your mobile phone number online, you will receive an SMS alert informing you of the transaction type, amount, status, date and time each time you perform the following "Successful" or "Accepted" online transactions:
- 3rd party funds transfer
- Interbank funds transfer
- 3rd party future funds transfer creation
- eSI 3rd party funds transfer creation
The SMS alert service is available to 012, 019, 013, 016 and 017 subscribers only. All 010 and 018 subscribers will not be able to access this service.
How to apply
If you are a Maybank2u.com user and would like to register or update details of your mobile phone number, just follow these steps:
- Log in to Maybank2u.com with your Username and Password.
- Click on 'Utilities' and select 'Update Mobile Number'.
- Key in your Malaysian mobile phone number for receiving SMS alerts.
- Click on 'Submit'.
What is a TAC?A Transaction Authorisation Code (TAC) is one of the ways we ensure your online transactions are safer >
Don't be a victim of email or SMS fraud! Reach our internet banking fraud hotline at +603-5891 4744