What should I do if I forgot my M2U password?
If you've forgotten your M2U password, here is what you need to do:
- Click on the "Forgot Password" in M2U home page
- Key in the required fields.
- Access No. (this is your ATM Card No. or your Credit Card No.)
- New I/C No., Armed Forces No., or Business Registration No.
- Click "Submit"
- You will receive a Reset Password Code (RPC) on your mobile phone.
- Key in your new password and confirm your new password. Then, key in the RPC code you received on your mobile and click "Submit"
- You can now login to M2U with your new password.
- Applicable for Individual and Sole Proprietor accounts only.
- Not applicable for imteen, and Professional & Partnership accounts.
- Your mobile phone must be registered to receive TAC in order to use this service
- Access No. is a 16-digit number given by your home branch in absence of an ATM Card or Credit Card
- Passwords must be alphanumeric with 8 to 12 characters.
If you do not have a TAC registered mobile, please contact our Customer Care hotline at 1-300-88-6688 or 603-7844 3696 (overseas) to necessitate "untagging" of your record