Find your nearest branch
Please select the State and Facilities
Feedback & Complaints
We would like to know about your experience with us.
Please DO NOT submit any confidential information relating to your account with Maybank (eg. account number or credit card details) through this e-form.
* Mandatory fields
Complaints Management Process
You may contact our Customer Care hotline at 1-300 88 6688 or 603-78443696(overseas) any time, any day. (That includes holidays.)
Customer satisfaction is very important to us. We would love to hear about positive experiences you have had with Maybank. Alternatively, if we have let you down in any way, we would also like to know about it. Our staff is committed to treating complaints seriously and resolving them as quickly and fairly as possible.
How we handle your complaint:
- You may lodge a complaint verbally or in writing. We would request that you submit to us your feedback in writing as the accuracy of the information is of vital importance to us in resolving the complaint promptly. You may also enclose relevant documents related to the complaint raised
- Your complaint will be acknowledged within 24 hours upon receipt
- Complaints will normally require three (3) to 14 business days to be resolved from the date of receipt. The person you first contact with the details of your complaint will aim to resolve the problem for you quickly
- If a complaint requires complex investigations or extensive research, you will be notified and the timeframe will be extended. You will be kept informed of the status of your complaint from time to time
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint or how it was handled, you may refer the matter to either of the following bodies who will help settle the dispute.
1.BNMLINK - a complaint resolution arm of Bank Negara Malaysia
Call BNMTELELINK: 1-300-88-5464 (LINK) (toll free number) or
E-mail to email@example.com
Laman Informasi Nasihat dan Khidmat (LINK)
Tingkat Bawah, Blok C
Bank Negara Malaysia
Peti Surat 10922
50929 Kuala Lumpur
2. ABMConnect - an avenue set up by The Association of Banks in Malaysia to handle public enquiries and complaints on banking matters
Call: 1-300-88-9980 (toll free number) or
Log on to eABMConnect http://www.abm.org.my
The Association of Banks in Malaysia
34th Floor, UBN Tower
10 Jalan P Ramlee
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03-2078 8004
3. Financial Mediation Bereau - an independent body set up to help settle disputes between financial service providers who are its members and the public.
Call: 03-2272 2811 or
Log on to http://www.fmb.org.my or
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Mediation Bureau
- Accounts & Banking FAQs
- Cards FAQs
- Investment FAQs
- Insurance & Takaful FAQs
- Loans FAQs
- Other Services FAQs
Top 3 FAQs
Can we help?
Call our Customer Care hotline at 1-300 88 6688 or 603-7844 3696 (overseas) any time, any day. (That includes holidays.)
Lost or stolen card?
Don't worry. Call 1-800-88 3231 or 03-2072 1373 for credit cards and 1-300 88 6688 for ATM cards to report it immediately.
Credit Card Centre
For enquiries, call 1-300-88 6688 or fax our Credit Card Centre at 03-7953 8610 (Platinum/Premier) or 03-7953 8600 (General/Gold & Classic).
New to banking terms? Check out the meanings here